Did you know that Headspace meditation app has a series on Netflix? If you already have a Netflix subscription, this could be worth a look. There are episodes on different topics such as dealing with anger, learning to fall in love with life, how to deal with stress and letting go.
“Headspace takes a friendly, animated look at the benefits of meditation while offering techniques and guided meditations to jump-start your practice. Starring: Andy Puddicombe” ~ source Netflix
- Episode 1 How to get started: What is meditation? Begin your journey toward a calmer, clearer mind by learning the basics and try a guided meditation that focuses on the breath.
- Episode 2 How to let go: Drop that baggage — and let go of anger, frustration and longing. This effortless guided meditation takes an easygoing approach to visualization.
- Episode 3 How to fall in love with life: Pause for a moment of gratitude, and learn to listen to the mind. Andy explores ways to fall in love with life and introduces a reflection meditation.
- Episode 4 How to deal with stress: Overwhelmed? It often begins within. Change this relationship to anxiety and cope with stress using a simple, powerful meditation technique: noting.
- Episode 5 How to be kind: Release resentment toward others — and oneself — and learn to live with greater compassion. Andy guides a loving kindness meditation.
- Episode 6 How to deal with pain: How do we experience pain? Be present without the suffering that feels unbearable, and bring the body and mind together with a body scan meditation.
- Episode 7 How to deal with anger: Transform your anger into something positive. Andy discusses how a shift in perspective can be a life-changing tool when relating to others.
- Episode 8 How to achieve your limitless potential: Open your mind. Andy explores why the possibilities are limitless with a consistent mindfulness practice and leads a resting awareness meditation.